- Know Us
The entire product range pneumatic presses, Hydropneumatic presses, Hydropneumatic cylinders that we manufacture is developed as per the defined quality standards. Our product range is fabricated in our well equipped manufacturing unit using quality basic material. In order to uplift the performance of the product, these are thoroughly tested by our quality controllers. To facilitate the same, we also have a research and development team which conduct research on basic material and technology. This regular practice have earned us rewards in the competitive market and thereby helped in gaining customer satisfaction. We are also acknowledged for post sales services, timely delivery and reasonably tagged products.
Over the progressive years, we have been guided by our mentor Mr. Sandeep Baniya. Due to his rich industry experience and visionary approach we have build a strong client base in all the major metros of India.We are the leading manufacturer of hydro pneumatic presses, pneumatic presses, pneumatic cylinders, valves and pneumatic and hydropneumatic systems for PET & HD Blow machines.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Sandeep Baniya|
|Registered Address||No. 10, Dewan & Shah Industrial Estate, No. 4 Navghar Road, Near Onida Company, Vasai- 401 210, Maharashtra, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 5 - 10 Crore|
|Size of Premises||500 square feet|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Provide after Sales Support||User Manual|
|Primary Competitive Advantage||Good Financial Position & TQMExperienced R & D Department|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03140*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Shipment Mode||By RoadBy Cargo|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Some of the vital features of our product range are as follows:
· Due too low consumption of air, minimum electricity gets consumed thereby helping in cost optimization for the final output.
· A shorter path between the oil reservoir and hydraulic cylinder enables a high stroke frequency.
· It helps in increasing the residual life of dies and tools.
· Due to the Minimum force of approach, the quality of the final output is improved.
· The Product is defined in such a way that no external Power Pack source is required.
· Due to low maintenance and design, servicing and maintaining the system does not require heavy costs.
· Due to its compact nature and lightweight it can be mounted on any given surface
· When automatic feeding arrangement are provided, these presses can also be made to run on automatic cycles.
· Simple operating system allows user to understand the mechanism quickly.
- Electronic industry
- LPG valves and cylinder
- Entertainment electronics
- Wire and cable manufacturing industry
- Battery manufacturing industry
- Automobile industry
- General engineering industry
These are used for crimping, clamping, squeezing, straightening, riveting, drawing, bending, coining, marking, blanking, punching, shearing and others.
- Manufacturing professionals
- R & D expert
- Quality controllers
- Sales & marketing professionals
- Office coordinators
These products are also applicable in areas such as the following:
- Wire and cable
- High performance of product
- Excellent quality
- Economical rates
- Post sales services
- Continuous research & development program