· Due too low consumption of air, minimum electricity gets consumed thereby helping in cost optimization for the final output.
· A shorter path between the oil reservoir and hydraulic cylinder enables a high stroke frequency.
· It helps in increasing the residual life of dies and tools.
· Due to the Minimum force of approach, the quality of the final output is improved.
· The Product is defined in such a way that no external Power Pack source is required.
· Due to low maintenance and design, servicing and maintaining the system does not require heavy costs.
· Due to its compact nature and lightweight it can be mounted on any given surface
· When automatic feeding arrangement are provided, these presses can also be made to run on automatic cycles.
· Simple operating system allows user to understand the mechanism quickly.
Reviewed by 10 Users
Most Relevant Reviews